Counselling for Adults
As an adult, we juggle with several priorities and demands every single day. And some of these areas—whether career, family, self-esteem, relationships, personal aspirations or even past experiences—if not managed properly, could potentially cause stress, burnout or other negative emotions/behaviours. This will, in turn, hinder our ability to live a fulfilled and happy life.
Thankfully, appropriate and timely intervention, such as Counselling and Psychotherapy, can help pull an individual out of a downward spiral. Through Counselling/Psychotherapy, an individual would be able to see their situation and themselves from a different perspective, approach the problems with a fresh mindset, and be empowered to make better decisions.
The success of your therapy depends largely on you, and with a counsellor/psychologist working alongside you in your recovery journey, you are well on your way to better overall well-being and meaningful life.
Adult Counselling at Dynamics
We understand that every individual is different, having unique needs and perspectives. Here at Dynamics, our highly trained and experienced Psychologists are committed to providing therapy and support that are personalised and appropriate.
We extend a helping hand in the following areas of concern (the list is not exhaustive):
- Depression, includes post-natal depression
- Stress, includes post-traumatic stress
- Anxieties, e.g. social anxiety
- Grief and loss
- Disorders, e.g. sleep disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Anger management
- Mental health issues
- Parenting Issues
- Communication skills
Our team of psychologists, each with their modality, styles and personalities, is collectively dedicated to ensuring every individual’s needs are met and helped. Some of the interventions we focus on include:
- Identifying root causes and areas of concern by looking into the individual's past
- Reframing mindset and beliefs as they affect how one feels and acts
- Nurturing new skills to improve management of difficult symptoms; among others
During the initial consultation, we will ensure that every individual is matched to the most suitable psychologist. Each session for consult, therapy and counselling is 50-minute long. To cater to individual needs, these sessions can be administered in 3 different formats:
- With family members (up to 4 members per household)
- A group setting for specific concerns, e.g. social skills, communication, etc. (up to 4 persons per group)
To speak to a Psychologist, get in touch with us for an initial consultation.
Psychological Counselling Fees (Adult/Family)
10 Counselling Sessions
*Our charges do not include the therapist's travel expenses for home visits, which will be billed separately. The travel expenses, determined by the distance travelled and the therapist’s seniority level, will be communicated to the client and agreed by both parties.